Wednesday 25 January 2012

W.O.Y.W.W. no.138

Hello folks. Well I wish there was a new worktop photo for What's on your workdesk wednesday? but have been under the weather since the last one. My son and I caught colds after attending our local Sure Start centre. I did develop my sketch a little. My brain does tend to hop from one idea to another though. Sometimes I think is a curse.




This afternoon I started yet another new little project even though I have some urgent cards to finish. I just can't help it. I was drawn in by the day's challenge at Ditzy-Craftymess.This is my working page and will need to pick a favourite image to colour and mount.

7 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

oh wow you are very talented, I wish I could draw half as good as that
Bridget #32

Karen said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling really poorly, I do hope you start to feel better soon [[hugs]]

Have a great WOYWW, Luv Karen #80

May said...

What beautiful art work you are very gifted, Lovely, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

505whimsygirl said...

Love your sketches! My brain really skips all over the place too -- you mean that's not normal?!?

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#114

Lou said...

WOW Beautiful daffodil, stunning! Hope you have a great week lou #82

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your sketch has me intrigued about what it could be someday. It could be fun for different things though. I too, will work on new projects while ignoring some old urgent. Sometimes you just have to go where the creative muse takes you.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Sure Start is so good! Sorry about the colds, not such a great thing at all. Your designs are marvellous, don't forget to show us what you decide to do with them.