Wednesday 4 January 2012

W.O.Y.W.W. no.135 etc.

 
 


 WOYWW no.135

                                                                                                                                                   
 WOYWW no.134


 WOYWW no.133

Happy New Year!  As this is the first 'What's on your workdesk wednedsday' of the year I am showing a few pics. as not been able to get them on the last fortnight. I've been mainly working on outstanding ATC's and making little boxes up by K&Co. I can't afford any grip seal bags at the mo. so will make do with boxes to put my tiny scraps in. If anyone who is reading this does'nt know,Teabag Folding is my main crafty technique and there's always lots of bits of paper flying about! My baby can pick up the tiniest of crumbs so i'm having to find ways to store everything better. Please take a look at Julia Dunnit 's blog if want to find out how to take part in W.O.Y.W.W.

13 comments:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I have tried tea bag folding, but I never managed to get the folds quite right and lost patience. I really must try again. Those boxes look lovely. Happy New Year Maggie #73

May said...

Never tired tea bag folding, must correct that one in 2012, boxes look great, Hugs May x x x x

505whimsygirl said...

You have lots of goodness on your desk. I've NEVER heard of tea bag folding. Sounds interesting.

Happy New Year
WOYWW #92

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those boxes are fantastic - I love them! I've never heard of teabag folding though, the mind boggles :)
Happy New Year!
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

Elizabeth said...

I've never heard of teabag folding either - what adorable little boxes you've made! :)

Hazel said...

Love the boxes - far prettier than using gripseal bags (Hazel, WOYWW 108) x

Enfys said...

Hi JB, love that oriental looking folding in the second photo, apart from that, your desk looks pretty much like mine! Those K & Co boxes are sweet aren't they?
hugs
En xx

lisa said...

I DO know what teabag folding is!!!! my MIL does it although I can't work it out myself, anything like origami just confuses the few brain cells I have but I love to see it finished, it always looks amazing.
Love your boxes.
Hugs Lisax #112

Julia Dunnit said...

JB dear gal, email me tour address and I'll send your wedge of grip seal bags..big enugh for a card and a half type size, any good?
Juliadunnit@me.com

Julia Dunnit said...

Ok, I meant to say send YOU....and Enough...
I have a new keyboard and am not working well!!

Anne said...

Hi there I am a bit late visiting I know but trying to get round everyone. Lovely boxes, have heard of teabag folding but never tried it. Have Happy and Creative 2012. Annex

Katie said...

I've never heard of teabag folding. It sounds interesting. I'll have to look it up :)

Katie (138)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I figured out right away that teabag folding was in the works. I'd hate to have to pick up every little scrap after myself but it's better than having the wee one get into it.