Wednesday 18 January 2012

W.O.Y.W.W. no.137
















I'm onto my second page of sketching, so this is the main new thing on my worktop for What's on your wordesk wednesday? Otherwise it's general supplies which have been restacked again. This morning I dug out my old doodles colouring books which are aimed at children. The cover image of book 1 caught my eye as is layered hexagons which I think will probably influence my ideas of the moment. Julia Dunnit's blog is the place to go for other workdesk wednesday participants. Plenty to look at and the boss herself is great.

9 comments:

Lou said...

I have a few (well a bit more then a few) of those Doodle Design Coloring books, They are like colouring books for adults, the Country Gardens and Floral ones are fab and its so nice to just sit and colour and not think about shadow and shading and its just for fun - so relaxing
Loux

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Doodle books but they look very interesting, bet you can spend hours making up patterns!

Hugs
Brenda 104

505whimsygirl said...

Those coloring books look like they'd be fun. I must search the kid's section.

When I had knee surgery a few years ago a friend bought me a huge coloring book and colored pencils. It was so much fun to sit and just color. Took me back to my childhood!

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#117

dianneo said...

I have not seen doodle pattern books before. I'm going to look for some (gotta love the internet!). They'd be great for zentangling. Have a super week! -dianneo #123

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love doodling, love drawing, love colouring!! You go girl :)
Hugs, LLJ #43 xx

Beckyt said...

those doodle books look really fun :) Thanks for sharing

Becky #45

Jackie said...

My daughter used to love those Doodle books. Happy colouring :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Seems we all like a bit of tessellated colouring...it's therapy! Will be interesting to see how the hexagons influence your craftiness.

Katie said...

Those books look very fun!

Happy WOYWW (on Monday!)
Katie #16