Wednesday 18 January 2017

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 398

My work area is rather cluttered. I do not craft at a desk I sit on the sofa and balance things mostly precariously. I've been making boxes for a few days so they're piled up. My 'in-tray' has overflowed. I need another stacked on top as storage really. Dan dragon sits here because that's where I put my hairband so I know where it is 😏.

There's always little trays with bits and bobs in. I'm very much feeling the call of finding some new bits as I want to copy my friend Sy's canvas covered notebook with inky bits on. Share your space on Julia's blog here.


8 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi JB, lots of stuff to look at, love it. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

Unknown said...

Happy WOYWW JB! Sez X #42

Lindart said...

Nice stack of stuff to play with - and doesn't everyone need a dragon to hold their hair elastics? I know I would want one! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #47

Jan said...

Great workspace. TFS xx Jan 52

Sharon said...

Does look like it's getting piled up a little! Hope it stays put and doesn't fall over. The pile on the corner of my desk has fell off a couple of times - I think that's a hint I need to clean up!

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #37

Helen said...

oh, I have to say I feel quite good about my space now, lol!! have a great week Helen #2

SumBunneh said...

Piles of happy crafting.. it looks like a huge box production is in order :)


Have a lovely week x
Erika (#6)

Tracy said...

It all looks very busy!!! Love the boxes and the dragon for your hairband is sooo cute. Tracy #12