Wednesday 6 April 2016

Well here we go again.



Well here we go again, finally back to see other's spaces on WOYWW. I've been wanting to return to my blog for a while but got consumed by other social media sites, as you do.
What's on my workdesk? Firstly this corner of the living room is where I have stuff and has just slowly become the workspace lol (my crafty stuff lives mainly in another room).
I've been crocheting granny squares for a new blanket. I have a bakelite box of buckles I like to design patterns with. Charity shop finds feature too.

6 comments:

lisa said...

I know about being distracted by other Social media and ignoring a blog. I've been just the same but am determined to get back into it.
Have a good week
Hugs Lisax #35

Sue Jones said...

Happy WOYWW- thanks for shareing - hope you get change to create today . soojay 23 xx

Unknown said...

Sometimes I like to go slow on social media. My motto "I can't do everything."
Take care! ♥ from MiSchra {an art journal nerd} #27 at WOYWW

ToadilyDiane said...

I hardly ever get distracted. Your space looks...is that a hawk outside my window...I wonder if it's going to rain later...did I bring my umbrella in...it's almost lunch I'm starved.... Oh wait we're was I??? Oh that's right telling you how I never get distracted. LOL
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #30

Sharon said...

Nice crafty space. Distracted? I'm the queen of distraction. I have to write myself notes to keep me on track or I get, well, sidetracked.

Would like to see some of your granny squares.

Have a great week
Sharon K #42

Tracey said...

Love this little corner of crafting loveliness :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx
#49