Wednesday 17 October 2012

W.O.Y.W.W. (NO.176)

Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday to anyone who is taking the time and trouble to visit me. I decided to share a picture of one of the drawers in my roller desk this time. My work tops are never permanent ones as I seem to do everything from the sofa.

      

Here are some old pages from my Xmas folders to inspire me. This year I want to 'upcycle' designs and things for my xmas cards. The last picture shows I have made a start on cutting up paper to develop the design in a pearlescent option. My new cutting matt is there. I moved it from the sofa last night as The Scribbler goes mad for my paper. 







The card design is from Carolines website I think? but I honestly can't remember.

11 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

Nice busy space there! Thanks for sharing - sunshine girl no. 57

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

I love those designs. And your boy on the side bar is sooo cute! Happy woyww jenx 139

Ali H said...

Ooh ! Lots of creating going on - and from the comfort of your sofa too !! Have fun with it all ! Ali #48

Jan Hennings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan Hennings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan Hennings said...

So much fun getting to hop from blog to blog checking out everyone's work desk :)

lisa said...

I'd love to be able to craft on the sofa but I never have everything I need and am always up and down so it's the desk for me!!
You are looking very busy there.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #84

My name is Cindy said...

Nice collection of punches in that drawer! And I'm guessing the scribbler is your little boy? He's adorable! Thanks for visiting my desk and happy (belated) WOYWW, Cindy #73

Sandi McLean said...

Great idea to make a change from the worktop. Looking quite creative and productive! Have a great weekend - enjoy that sweet looking little boy! Sandi #32

LuLu said...

Howdy,

Super tidy punch drawer - I'm impressed!

Never thought to put punches in a drawer - I keep most of mine in a basket in the foyer closet. But I just bought a Martha Stewart border punch - and LOVE it. So it's not been relegated tot he basket yet...

I used it on a few pages in an art journal/photo album/smash book I'm creating as a commission. It's all about a Paris Vacation!

Would love for you to stop by my blog when you have a moment or 2!

Peace,
LuLu
http://lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com/2012/10/woyww-10-17-2012-birthday-haul-little.html

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow you're very organised. I like the pattern in your file, and I see that you've made noes about it too, very impressed. I understand about using the sofa...I love to craft but in the evenings, I really want the company of my lovelies, so the sofa and the coffee table are well used!