Wednesday 31 October 2012

What's on your workdesk wednesday? (no.178)

My shot for What's on your workdesk wednesday? is from my lap. It shows my little bits of pearl paper scraps am using to make snowflakes for Christmas cards. Alas is still at a design stage. I was reading last night the intro. to the summer edition of  'Where Women Create' magazine. It was very apt for woyww'ers as begged the question are you a dreamer or a maker? I myself wish to be a proper maker but concede to in reality being a dreamer. So what are you? Go over to Julia's blog for everything woywwy!




7 comments:

Krisha said...

I really think you have to be both to be creative. I do like the beginnings of your snowflake.
Krisha #56

Neet said...

I like to think I am both too. I dream a lot but I love to create too and enjoy making something.
Love your little boy, especially with his ice cream face. Happiness is a child with a smile (or asleep or anything)

Hugs, Neet
ps thanks for following - I have reciprocated - will be doing the draw tomorrow - watch out for it.

My name is Cindy said...

Loving that snowflake!Am I a dreamer or a maker? Well I like to think to think I'm a maker but I am actually not that productive volume wise, and it's got nothing to with being at work really, I just quite like faffing about!! Thanks for your comment, Ciondy #66

Unknown said...

I dream about a lot more than I make, lol. #25

Ali H said...

I have to dream before I make - then I dream a bit more & finish what I'm working on !! Have a great week ! Ali #57

Eliza said...

I am with the rest of the comments you have to dream before you can create, whether it turns out the way you dream it well that is another story.

Eliza 39

Anonymous said...

I dream while I'm driving to and from work about the things I'd like to do and then hope I've got some energy for it in the evening. And sometimes the reality doesn't match the dream, but at least you learn something about your materials and what works. :) Hope you have a good week full of both dreaming and creating. Happy WOYWW woefully late from Laura #148