Wednesday 29 February 2012

W.O.Y.W.W. no. 143

Well I think I may be one of the last on the list for this one. We've got a new computer and has taken me a while to figure everything out. So What's on my workdesk?, last week it was still pretty messy but this week I put a lot away. But I hate putting things away coz I forget what am working on.

This week I'm still obsessed with peel-offs and am trying to do some ATC'S.



Some teabag folding.....start of a new frame idea.

My Anna Griffin Evelyn storage bag is great for all my folded shapes etc.

The worktop as of W.O.Y.W.W. 143.

This is last week (W.O.Y.W.W. no.142)

The beginings of a card.

Do hop on over to Julia Dunnit's blog for more wonderful work areas and inspiration.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teabag folding. That is something I want to have a go at. Perhaps next week?! Hope your new computer is behaving itself. Ali x

Hazel said...

Love the AG bag and the teabag folding (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x

Peggy said...

the tea bag folding is cool I've never gotten into that and now that those fingers thing they have arthritis it won't be on my bucket list. LOL wish it was have a great day and thanks for sharing.

Neil said...

Hi there, I'm a bit behind but wanted to pop my head round the door and say hello. Hoping you have a good and creative rest of the week.
Neil#61

Karen said...

I am also rather late this week!! It looks like you have lots of great projects going on, have fun crafting :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Debbie Rock said...

That ATC is just lovely! Happy Crafting. Debbie #89

CraftygasheadZo said...

I've not tried Teabag folding, not sure I could hold the papers to fold!Happy Thursday to you, hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the oh so creative spaces & take care. Zo xx 83

Katt aka LaLa said...

I've never tried teabag folding, looks like fun! Thanks for a peek at your work area, lots of craftiness going on :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fun ATCs. Those peel offs are the bomb! I haven't played with mine in quite awhile, so thanks for the reminder they existed. Teabag folding is fun but without someone there to show me I can never figure out how to fold things the right way.

SandeeNC said...

In the next to last picture, I spy something to do with butterflies...what is it? a video? would love to know! waving from the hills of North Carolina a day late :)

May said...

I've never tired t bag folding but it looks fab, on my to-do-list, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x x

scrappymo! said...

I'm a tea bag folding newbie...but think it looks interesting. Look forward to seeing the finished card.