Wednesday 1 February 2012

W.O.Y.W.W. No. 139 and finished things.


Here is my worktop. A week goes by so quickly but I'm glad I've been able to do some crafting in the last week. I've also even bought some new bits including a very naughty purchase. I gave in to getting a cuttlebug as it winked at me in my local craft shop. I had to empty 3 purses (don't ask me why I have 3 lol) of all my pennies to get it. I got some other sale bargains, two punches and some leather/suede embellishments and laser cut shapes. They inparticular are so nice I think will have to get some more.
The extra guest on the top is my adopted polar bear called Bobble.
I will be off now to try and visit a few fellow W.O.Y.W.W.'ers including the boss Julia Dunnit.




4 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful cards, they are all lovely and such pretty Spring colours. I have added my name to your list of followers, I hope that's okay??

Have a fab WOYWW and a great week, Karen #108

Kim Dellow said...

LOL! Look at all those papers and bits and pieces! Love your filing system it is the same as mine LOL! Fab cards. Kim

Mary Ann Tate said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I've thought about buying a Cuttlebug but so far I have resisted...it's a hard struggle:)

scrappymo! said...

You are going to love your cuttlebug...so many opportunities to "dress up" your projects!
I have a Big Shot and use it so much.
I didn't realize just how much I would love it.