Sunday 5 April 2009

From the sick bed...


I have been staring at a roll of gift wrap from paperchase from my bed for months, so as have been stuck in it decided to finally cut into the stuff! Never mind the scraps on the duvet I started to bag up the first bits.




If you are into teabag folding like me I recommend buying little grip seal bags to put your shapes in. I got mine from Craft Creations for just a few pence each.


Yesterday partner was DIY ing all over the place and was tidying out his old tool box. Was going to throw these babies away but managed to grab in time:


This is the DIY was working on. I don't tell him enough that I'm proud of him for trying, but I am. Will look forward to the stairs being completed (and so will everyone else who struggles up and down this monster obstacle).




No comments: