Wednesday 6 June 2012

My new bin and WOYWW No.157

Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday everybody. I'm sure even office bods have quite good desks too and am wondering if there's any crafting people who have those as well? I got a new paper bin the other day from a pound shop. My baby has already 'discovered' it but hopefully it will be too boring in time. I have been working on atc's as usual but I do have a few greeting cards to make so will have to cease on that soon. I've also shifted a few bits from my roller desk. I dont work at it, is just a storage/dump space. I work out of my increasingly trusty document box. In it you can see the latest peel-off arrangements on papers. I keep old glossy bindings from magazines that hold a supplement on. I am finding them useful for my atc's. I had some really nice comments for last weeks entry. Sorry to anyone I didnt reply to, will try and get round this week. Is great fun to see what you are all up to.



11 comments:

KatzElbows said...

That little bin is adorable. And the roll top desk (so you can hide the mess) is genius. Genius, I tell you!

cheers,
rachel #78

Carmen said...

I have to agree about the roller desk being genius. When we bought my inside 'tidy' desk we bought one with a drop down flap with the intention that we would close it every night and thus insure a tidy living room. Never happens ;)

Carmen #109

kay said...

thanks for sharing
have a fab crafty week
kay #52

Annie said...

Love your little new bin and your roller top desk is a wonderful way of hiding creative mess. Hope you're having a great day.
Hugs,
A x #59

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I am one of those crafty people that also have an office desk--in an office at a business where I go to earn my keep and feed my crafty hobby. I think I shared a photo of it once before. I know I shared a photo of piles of files on the floor while I awaited a new cabinet (I was to get one that locks, which I got. It locks alright, but the key won't come out of the keyhole!). That is a cute little bin. That will be useful for stashing the bits of rubbish in while you are working. Great find!

SophieNewton said...

Love the little bin, so cute. Happy WOYWW!
Sophie
#81

Carmen said...

Thanks for stopping by mine JB :) Believe me the desk tidying only came about because my mojo went for a wander. For a few months! Has been a nightmare. Glad to say it's back now though :)

Lovely to hear from another Kent person :)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Such a useful bin, looks like you're busy. Take care my WOYWW friend, am still snooping, all but late! Zo xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I don't know...a tambour desk and you work out of a box...of such ways I'm sure that madness lies!! Maybe that's why you work small on ATCs and the like! The bin is so small it's cute...starting to follow a theme here..!

Carmen said...

Thanks for stopping by JB and letting me know about the paper. I'm still new at learning all the different types and that is such a help :)

I wish I had journalled with my others too. I have such a bad memory and am just now remembering stuff while having this pregnancy :)

Chris said...

Hi JB, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/