Wednesday 20 June 2012

WOYWW no.159

Wonders will never cease....I am making cards! Is my wedding anniv. today so have spent a couple of days grabbing moments of time to put together his lordship's card. We also forgot was grandad's wedding anniv so am trying to put together a quick one for that.Today is WOYWW no.159 so as have been a productive bunny will share the ideas. Wednesday is beginning to be my favourite day of the week, what with craft channel craft days going on too! If work desks are your thing to peek at then go over to Ms Dunnit for a list. I don't know how far I will get. I just tend to pick a few at random.I've had my first Xmas card design idea so if the others get completed will be working on that.


                                     


The beginnings of a frame for a Xmas card?
From another angle the card stock looks more purpley! but you can't really see that :-(

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely little peeks!

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #57

Sarn said...

Happy WOYWW.

Hugs, Sarn xxx #80

Hazel said...

Happy anniversary. Interesting idea for Christmas - love to see what you creative (I have a Christmas challenge blog if you're interested). Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #87 x

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary.
Hugs,
A x #76

Unknown said...

Your cards are so beautiful and made with love and oh how lucky are those that receive them. Just lovely work!! *smiles* Norma

Miriam said...

Gorgeous work.

Thanks for sharing.
#101

SophieNewton said...

Christmas cards, that's planning!!! Lots going on there, sorry I'm a bit late, thanks for sharing x
Sophie no.92

Lisa Richards said...

I love the little snowflake cutouts on the cardstock! So delicate! And thanks so much for the ATC you sent for the 3rd Anniversary celebration! I just received it a couple of days ago. It's so "Britishy", which is very impressive to a plain old American like me, lol!
Have a great WOYWW!
Lisa #41

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy WOYWW! belated happy wedding anniversary! my, you've been busy. lots of goodies to peek at in your desk!
hugs, #15 peggy aplSEEDS

scrappymo! said...

You are so organinzed...those punched out snowflakes look cute!

Julia Dunnit said...

congrats on your anniversary! sweet special day card, like the idea of your box, like opening a treasure chest whenever tou want to make something!

Carmen said...

No, no, no, no, no! Christmas! (Covering eyes, fingers in ears)

Belated Happy Anniversary :) Hope you had a lovely day!