Wednesday 20 February 2013

What's on your workdesk wednesday? #194

I haven't taken part in W.O.Y.W.W. for over 3 months. I have missed it though and was determined to get back to it. Thankfully my son's having an unusually early nap today so can try anyway to blog. Sometimes life can just get in the way of this blogging business can't it! 
Pictured is my crafting area where sadly I don't get to sit at. As you can see there's not really room for a chair. I must try and do something about that and the space defo needs another clear out. The kawaii style bag has dies and embossing folders in. I love my orange knitting needle box. It came from a junk shop. I had a yellow one when I was younger but my mum got rid of it so this was such a happy find. 
The card is what I made for last weeks 'Valentine time'.





Nitwit Collections decoupage product used.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Top of the Mornin to ya JB!

Glad to see you back! you really have some supplies packed in there...it makes since that supplies go in before a chair! I see gals on here all the time who craft on the floor, now if I did that, I would be in craft heaven, because I would never get up again...but I can't do that, because I have to do other things, like go to work! Which reminds me...

Hugs, Robin - 122

Heathers Inspiration said...

Glad you got a little time to blog :)
You have lots of lovely things to create with. My work space is fairly small I have a folding table to work on.
I Dream of my own craft room one day x Happy WOYWW Heather #72

Unknown said...

Although it is a very busy time when you have little ones--keep crafting because it centers you and I think makes you an even better mommy! Plus, you develop mad skills that your child will really appreciate as they go through grade school and have to do all those art projects! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #113

ria gall said...

good that you have found time to come back to WOYWW Your workspace looks really good
Wishing you a really great WOYWW
Ria #73

Anonymous said...

Hi! Looks like you've got lots of crafty supplies there! Cute Valentine's card too! Thanks for the warm welcome to WOYWW :)

Lauren x

April said...

Good to have you back. You have so many goodies. Cute card.
April #130