Wednesday 18 July 2012

WOYWW no. 163

Hello Woyww'ers. Here are my piccies for this week. Not got a lot to say, my day isn't going great. When have finished here am gonna get a cup of tea and hope I don't get disturbed. Julia Dunnit is the boss of all things woywwy and there will be a long list of people's spaces to peek at. I do peek honest, mostly on my phone but then dont have time to comment. I am a bad girl for this.


The desk not worked on as is covered!

The surface i.e. sofa where am making things. Good and bad examples of Moss stitch.


9 comments:

jill said...

Keep trying you'll soon get the hang of moss stitch. happy crafting jill#52

LiliansArt said...

coming from julias!. love the knitting and your pile of carfts

Robin Panzer Art said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! Happy WOYWW #125 Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

the knitting looks great to me - i cant knit to save my life - nor can i chrochet! jenx 149

Eliza said...

Ok what is Moss stitch? and dont say knitting please. I do hope your week gets better nothing worse than things going wrong.

Eliza #11 again
Thanks for visiting me.

Annie said...

Pratice makes perfect as they say. You will get there. Keep an eye on the stitch that you are knitting into and you will soon recognise whether it should be a knit or a purl that you are making [it saves you remembering which row you are on :-) ].....and shout if I can help in any way.
Hugs,
A x

SandeeNC said...

Bad girl for peeking and not commenting, lol, that makes you a voyeur lurker? HA! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :) #50

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, what did I zoom in on? Do you have every patterned pen from Paperchase??!!

Shoshi said...

Oooh peeking and not commenting! Norty!! Still, I'm a fine one to talk, I rarely get to visit more than a handful, but this week I'm making a huge effort for once - hence the lateness of my visit to you because I can only do a certain number in a day!!

Moss stitch is easy once you get the hang of it. If you can do ordinary ribbing, you just do the opposite - knit when you think you ought to purl, and vice versa! It's a pretty stitch.

Happy very belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #3