Tuesday 27 October 2009

Tip for Tea bag folding

When putting together a Tea bag folded design try photocopying the initial folded element lots of times first. This saves a bit of time as you can see if the overall design will work before you have cut and folded it all.
You can also photocopy the templates and/or use a setting on your printer's software to print a multiple of times.

Here is an example from a design sheet have done today, where I have photocopied 3 slightly different elements lots of times and arranged them in a medallion.



1 comment:

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Jane,

I'm happy to tell you you are the winner of the blog candy! Hooray. Please email me with the addy you would like me to send it to, and I'll get your goodies in the post on Monday.

Take care, leonie

leoniepujol@hotmail.co.uk
xx