Tuesday 21 July 2009

Anniversary cards







I have made two wedding anniv. cards in the last couple of weeks on top of getting married myself!

One was a special 'Ruby' anniv. one. I was lucky to have a flat backed jewel in my stash that had fallen off a christmas tree decoration. It turned out to be perfect for the card I thought.
The other is a general celebratory card. I haven't decided who's getting it yet. It started out as a go at the 'Moving along with the times' challenge blog HERE, but I changed my layout from the sketch.

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, I really love LOTV stuff the flower starbursts are stunning, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT hope you can join in again this week, Love Hazelxox

thread-bare said...

Brilliant card JB. Congrats on the forthcoming wedding. Hope you get the time to join in with us again over at MAWTT xx Clare x