Wednesday 7 December 2011

WOYWW No.131

Here is my work area for today's What's on your workdesk wednesday? See here for more information.
Well not much has happened on the craft front. I've just cut up some squares from old giftwrap for Tea Bag Folding, using a fiskars paper trimmer. It's buried at the bottom so my bubba can't try and grab it. I've photocopied some designs to see how can develop them more without having to go through the techniques used. Today want to complete my ATC circle journal pages to post. I started it 2 months ago but things get put away and forgotten about often in my place. Oh the shame....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"but things get put away and forgotten about often in my place."...oh I know that feeling!

Lisa-Jane said...

I've not tried teabag folding but I have lots of bits of paper so maybe I need to give it a go. Those snowflakes are pretty too, are they stamps?

l00pyscraftcreations said...

nothing wrong with being busy!!
Try silicone glue, it does make a difference on glittered cardstock, or if you can cope with the smell some clear bathroom sealant to see it you can do the silicone thing.
Bit late getting on this week due to various disasters, but belated happy WOYWW
Lou #102