Wednesday 14 December 2011

Hexagons and WOYWW no.132

I've encountered an issue with sticking my shapes together to form a hexagon medallion. As the paper is lightly glittered, is not an easy stick especially as the shape is dimensional, pulling them apart. Have tried my usual pva glue and double sided glue but I think I need to get some silicone glue as I've seen people use it for glittery card.
Dimensional view.

- K&Co. paper close up
Papermania stamp I want to try on the papers.

I've been faily busy each day with some tea bag folded hexagons but progress is slow as to the finished projects. I started with some scrap paper I got cheap from a craft show but it looked a bit worn so searched out my smoother papers in christmasy colours. The next step is to stamp onto the papers first before folding, and I have a stamp in mind by Papermania.

6 comments:

MvM-design said...

Busy desk!!
Have a great creative Wednesday!!

Hugs Marleen #12

Tracey FK said...

progress might be slow but the results are lovely.... this is pretty spectacular and I have no clue where you find the patience to make these...xx

okienurse said...

Very busy and creative desk. Love the hexagon card! I have started using hot glue again cause it sticks immediately and stays where you put it! Have a great week and Happy Holidays! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #35

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those hexagons look pretty and fun to make. Were they very tricky to do?
hugs, LLJ #34xx

Elizabeth said...

Pretty! :) Thanks for sharing.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Great Idea! Happy WOYWW 132. Thanks for Sharing!

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin #63