Wednesday 28 March 2012

What's on your workdesk wednesday? No.147

Be warned..it's a very boring picture of my workspace for What's on your Wokdesk Wednesday? This is because lately I seem to be working out of an A4 box on my lap of an evening when the baby is asleep. It's always been a bit of a dumping ground too really and you can see a parcel bag with new punches in that haven't seen the light of day yet which is rather sad. I've been working on ATC'S that are all a bit samey. There's also the Mothering Sunday card from a couple of weeks back. I will be trying to get round a few of the desks, including Julia's. I will say to anyone hop along too. I must hop to it now and feed the boy lunch...





8 comments:

Karen said...

Lots of creativity in your work box and a really gorgeous card, its lovely :)

Take care and have a fab WOYWW, Luv Karen xx #91

Clare said...

Glad to see that I am not the only one whose work-desk ends up being a bit of a dumping ground whilst you actually work somewhere else - I mostly do mine at the kitchen table whilst the kids are having their tea!!

Jumbleberries xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my! The workdesk is a bit jumbled, isn't it? I love the bitz and bobz you have been working on though. Happy WOYWW!

SandeeNC said...

The new punches are crying out to be taken out of the bag!! Can't you hear them??? lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lots of crafty goodness going on, kids do get in the way of crafting don't they?! Take care & enjoy snooping the WOYWW desks, it's now Thursday but I'm still nosing! Zo xx 74

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think your cards are really pretty - they remind me of Art Nouveau tiles!
Hugs, LLJ #74 xx

Eliza said...

Now that looks like one really awesome box, whouldn't mind dabbling in it myself. Lovely card you have there too.

Thanks for sharing your box LOL
Happy crafting
Eliza No. 181

SophieNewton said...

Ahh, I knw that feeling, grabbing a few precious minutes of crafting while the little one sleeps. Ours in nearly 11 months and thankfully sleeps though, phew. Love your cards x
Sophie no.183